Elite (Netflix) Season 4 Review


Contributed by Aphua Larbi
#EliteNetflix #EliteSeason4 #Elite4 The 4th season of Elite is on Netflix and as usual, there's a mystery, drama and a whole lot of sex. Seriously, this season gave us more sex scenes than I bargained for. This season introduced us to 4 new students plus a new principal for Las Encinas. However, I didn't like this season as much as I liked the previous seasons. It really hurt me because I was looking forward to it. It was still an interesting watch but still Let me know what you thought about Elite Season 4 on @netflix.


View video on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella (Prime Video) Review - Why?

What If Zamunda Was Real?

MITINDO YA SENDOFF 2021/ MITINDO YA KUSHONA VITAMBAA/ #BEAUTIFUL ASOEBI DRESSES 2021