Them (Amazon Prime) - Is It WORTH IT + Black Trauma/ Representation


Contributed by Aphua Larbi
#ThemAmazonPrime #Them #Amazon Prime I wanted to like Them, heck I wanted to enjoy it. However, I couldn't for the life of me understand why the show happened. It contains a LOT of black trauma. It's interesting to note that when there IS representation for dark-skinned black people, it's about suffering. (Sigh) Anyway, let me know in the comments down below what you thought about the show 'Them' on Amazon Prime. Synopsis A black family moves from North Carolina to an all-white Los Angeles neighbourhood in 1953, where their idyllic home becomes ground zero for malevolent forces.


View video on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella (Prime Video) Review - Why?

What If Zamunda Was Real?

MITINDO YA SENDOFF 2021/ MITINDO YA KUSHONA VITAMBAA/ #BEAUTIFUL ASOEBI DRESSES 2021